The Kyrion CM5000 is a modular Hardware encoding platform dedicated to contribution over satellite and IP / ASI networks.
The Kyrion CM5000 modular platform can be mounted as a single channel or dual channels encoder or single channel encoder plus built-in DVB-S/S2 modulator. With three extension slots, the Kyrion CM5000 can match exact requirements with optional audio boards for analog or digital inputs. The Kyrion CM5000 Dual channel encoder comes with different feature set packages offering a wide range of options to match multiple contribution use cases.
The Kyrion CM5000 delivers all MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 AVC flavors: from Standard Definition to High Definition 1080p50/60 and from 4:2:0 8-bit up to 4:2:2 10-bit with unrivaled video quality and robustness over IP, ASI or RF Networks.
The Kyrion CM5000 features clear and complete front panel and web interfaces that meet all operational expectations with quick access to configuration menus and immediate settings ensuring a fast transmission start.
Based on ATEME ‘s unique FPGA design, the Kyrion CM5000 permits a complete upgradeability, providing the broadcasters, satellite up-links, service operators, and the DSNG Users to benefit from the state-of-art of video compression techniques.
Kyrion CM5000 - the latest ATEME encoder FAQ
• SD/HD MPEG-4 AVC 4:2:0 8-bit / 4:2:2 8/10-bit support
• SD/HD MPEG-2 4:2:0 / 4:2:2 8-bit
• Optional Built-in DVB-S/S2 Modulator
• Confidence Input Monitoring
• Very Low Latency Mode
• Optional Analog or Digital external audio inputs
• AVC – I frame only mode up to 110 Mbps
• FEC Pro MPEG and BISS - 0/1/E support
• Advanced Multicasting over IP
• Piecewise CBR for seamless bitrate change