High density HD encoder delivering Pristine HDTV Content at Lowest Bandwidth
The ATEME Kyrion® AM2102 is dual channel High Definition (HD) MPEG-4/H.264 encoders targeting a broad range of DTV applications. Its large operating scale - from 0.5 to 40 Mbps, with advanced Main and High Profile encoding, allow bouquet aggregators, broadcasters, and video service operators to reach their audiences with a revolutionized picture quality. AM2102 also supports MPEG-2 encoding to facilitate technology migration in mixed- video-head-ends. Applying the latest ATEME compression technology, AM2102 features the complete H.264/MPEG-4 toolset enabling perfect HD below 5,5Mbps for IPTV services and DVB-T/T2, DVB-S/S2, DVB-C/C2. AM2102 comes with advanced audio features and up to 8 stereo pairs and the option to deliver Dolby Digital TM and Dolby Digital Plus TM (AC3/AC3+). AM2102 also supports advanced metadata management such as DVB-Subs or Teletext or Close Captioning.
Key Features :
- SD/HD, MPEG-2, H.264/MPEG-4 Encoder
- SD upgradeable HD encoder.
- Picture-in Picture support
- Up to 8 Audio pairs with advanced Dolby audio processing featuring DolbyE to Dolby Digital TM and Dolby Digital Plus TM (AC3/AC3+).
- High quality HD encoding at sub 5.5 Mbps for distribution.
- SNMP control support
- Extensive metadata support (VBI, CC, DVB-subtitles)
- Integrated with DataMiner NMS solution for redundancy
Pdf version available here