The Kyrion DR5000 is a Hardware Integrated Receiver Decoder dedicated to professional contribution over satellite and IP / ASI networks.
The Kyrion DR5000 is a single channel Decoder with outstanding robustness and capabilities providing easy setup and fast signal lock while achieving great robustness.
The Kyrion DR5000 receives video feeds on 4 selectable RF inputs, 2 ASI inputs and 2 IP inputs. Capable of decoding all profiles from SD to HD, either MPEG-2 4:2:0 or 4:2:2 or MPEG-4 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 10-bit. With two- slots Common Interface, the Kyrion DR5000 descrambles Conditional Access signals and de-encrypts BISS feeds.
The Kyrion DR5000 features clear and complete front panel and web interfaces with Audio and Video confidence monitoring that meet all operational expectations with quick access to configuration menus and immediate settings ensuring a fast receiving setup.
Good Reasons to Choose Kyrion DR5000
A Master Control Room IRD – The Kyrion DR5000 is designed to handle all MPEG flavors with up to 128 presets, allowing the operation room to receive any professional contribution video feeds. Also, thanks to the optional DVB-CI support, the Kyrion DR5000 allows to monitor the distributed end-customer downlink.
Contribution and Primary Distribution multiplexes turn-around applications need high –end IRD with universal decoding capable of the best interoperability – Kyrion DR5000 assure it thanks to its unique FPGA design.
Kyrion DR5000 is also the perfect choice for in-truck downlink monitoring with a very fast booting time, giving the operator immediate confidence about the uplinked transmission. With its small form factor and very low power consumption the Kyrion DR5000 will perfectly find its place in your favorite DSNG trucks.
Extreme reliability Contribution IRD – The Kyrion DR5000 has been designed for field operation peace of mind. By leveraging unique features such as Audio and Video Thumbnail monitoring on the front panel for local operation or from the web graphic user interface for remote control, the operator is constantly aware of the signal stability.
Key Features and Benefits
• SD/HD MPEG-4 AVC 4:2:0 8-bit / 4:2:2 8/10-bit support
• SD/HD MPEG-2 4:2:0 / 4:2:2 8-bit support
• Front Panel Audio and Video confidence Monitoring
• Very Low Latency with guaranteed interoperability
• 4 RF, 2 ASI, 2 IP inputs 3 SDI outputs and 2 ASI outputs
• Advanced demodulation support (QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK)
• DVB-CI Common Interface with two CAM modules supports
• ASI/ IP output forwarding with CAS and BISS descrambling
• Professional HD to SD downscale
• Optional Analog Audio outputs
• Boots and decode in 10 seconds
• Low power consumption, low weight, low noise and small foot print